We offer high quality screen printing for custom t-shirts, hoodies, canvas bags et cetera.
We use traditional screen printing process, which ensures durable quality. We will check your order carefully before the actual printing and send you previews to ensure everything looks the way you want.
25 pcs (8,40 € / pcs)
50 pcs (7,80 € / pcs)
100 pcs (6,95 € / pcs)
Note: the prices above include Finnish VAT 24%. Ask for VAT free prices!
The t-shirt offer includes: One color silk-screen print up to A3-size. Fruit of the Loom value weight t-shirt, various colours & ladyfit shirts also available.
Accepted file formats: jpg, psd, tif, png & pdf. NOTE: the resolution should be min. 300 dpi/inch, picture size 1/1. We can also help you to prepare the file – contact us for details.
Do not hesitate to ask a quote for additional colours and quantities. We offer economical postal rates worldwide.
We can get our hands on most brands, if there is something you have in mind contact us. The most popular brands we have been printing on are: Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, Sol’s, Tee Jays, Russell etc.
Check below some previews of the shirts we have printed:
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR GRAPHICS FOR TEXTILE SCREEN PRINTING
I. General notes for textile screen printing:
- Make sure your artwork is at least 300 dpi/inch.
- All artwork should be at the exact size you want it to appear on your garment.
- One color screen printing: Keep your design to 1-color – no greyscales.
- Multi-color screen printing: create layers for each color.
- If you have a specific pantone color for your artwork, please include that in with your order information. We will match pantone colors to our best ability.
- Leave your background color transparent / black / white.
- The smallest font size we can print on a shirt / bag and have it still be legible is 12 pts.
- The finest line size we can print on a shirt and have it still be seen is 1 mm.
- Note: scaling up an existing design from 72 dpi to 300 dpi will cause your final artwork to be pixelatted. All artwork needs to be created in 300 dpi from the start.
II. Accepted file formats: jpg, psd, ai, tif, png, eps & pdf.
III. Minimum order for t-shirts and canvasbags is 25 pcs. If you need less, contact us.
Different shirt colors are ok as long as the ink colors stays the same. NOTE: You must order at least 10 of each shirt color. If we need to change ink colors additional fees will apply (10 € per color change).
IV. Submitting your artwork: files under 20 mb can be send to our email, please check our “contact” page for an email address. If it’s a large file (20 mb or more), please send us a download link.
V. And finally: send your file to us with the following information:
- You full name and invoicing / shipping address
- How many shirts/bags do you need
- What brand
- Where do you want your artwork to be printed (feel free to send over a low resolution t-shirt/bag mock-up including dimensions)
- What would be the printing color(s)
- Which payment type would you prefer (Paypal or EU bank transfer)
VI. Terms: we have the right to cancel any order and refund all payments at anytime.
Our standard turnaround time is 14 days. We’ll start production once we’ve received your payment, press-ready artwork, and have agreed upon the shirt/bag brand and color. We work hard to meet the deadline for each and every order. However, if you have a specific date you need your order make sure to let us know right away.
We hope this brief guide will be enough to get you going. We are always available to assist you with your designs, so in case you require any further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.